Insurance company pays in case of the demise of the policy holder or at the time of the maturity of the policy.
- A life insurance policy that provides coverage for a certain period of time, or a specified “term” of years. If the insured dies during the time period specified in the policy and the policy is active – or in force – then a death benefit will be paid.
GROUP LIFE INSURANCE
- Insurance on the lives of a number of persons, insured as a group under one master policy. Instead of individual policies, the members of the group receive certificates, which describe the essential details of their coverage. The largest amount of group life insurance is in force on employee groups, but a great deal is also issued to corporate creditors such as banks, and finance companies, to ensure the lives of their debtors.
VARIABLE UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE
- Insurance that provides permanent protection to the beneficiary upon the death of the policy holder. This type of insurance allows you to allocate a portion of your premium to a separate account comprised of various instruments and investment funds within the insurance company’s portfolio such stocks, bonds, equity funds, money market funds and bond funds.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- Gives monetary compensation for the death, disablement or loss of income of the insured individual due to an accident. It is a protection plan for you and your family should the unexpected happen.
- Life insurance policy that pays the assured sum (face amount) on a fixed date or upon the death of the insured, whichever comes earlier.
LIFE INSURANCE AFFILIATES:
- AsianLife& General Assurance Corp
- Federal Phoenix
- First Life Assurance Corp
- GrepaLife (Great Pacific Life Assurance Corp)
- Malayan Insurance Company
- Manila Bankers Life Insurance Corp
- ManuLife Financial
- PhilCharter (Phil. Charter Insurance Corp)
- PruLife of UK
- SunLife of Canada
- PNB Life
- United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corp.
We’d love to hear from you!
Instantly send us a message using the form below.